cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor klc8888
New Contributor

Why is Optus so bad at their job?

I've submitted a BASC repair for a the new Galaxy S7 edge on the 12th of March (1 day after release) due to a tiny red dead pixel mid way center down the screen (can only be seen using a gray/light colour background app ie any dead pixel app from the play store). 
Ived requested Optus over 4 times to change the delivery name to my sister. Till this day Optus has not managed to get this right. Its been sent back to the Toll Depot the second time around. I had to ask Toll what the issue was and it was because Optus did not send an email from Optus head office to change the signatory to Yasmine even though ALL the records in both Optus and Boomerang end has been changed to Yasmine.
Now to rub salt into the mix. Optus has called to advise that the phone waiting at the depot is the faulty phone anyways as they couldnt see the fault.
I knew this would happen from the start so I told the Optus rep when lodging the call that id provide more info on the fault which I did. Behold Optus service center still failed to identify the fault after we advised Optus very sternly what the issue is hard to replicate and we are willing to provide further info or contact us for more info. This never eventuated. Im lucky they noted down it was a red pixel error but unfortunately this wasnt enough.
Its been weeks now and i still havent had the chance to use the S7. 

Is it me or is Optus just terribad?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
RetiredModerator Gen_R
RetiredModerator

Re: Why is Optus so bad at their job?

That's a pretty poor experience you've had klc8888. Please chat with us here if you're still needing a hand. Gen 

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
New Contributor Chie
New Contributor

The reason why Optus are so bad at what their doing is because management couldn't giveA stuff about anyone. They want the money but not the serive to give 

0 Kudos
Contributor NickName2017
Contributor

have to agree!

Couldn't image that service can be so bad, 3 more month and I am off. 

0 Kudos
Top Contributors