Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Kitkantahrao
New Contributor
New Contributor

Why am i being charged for a cancelled mobile service

Why am I being charged for a service I cancelled months ago. I have received bill after bill. I have had to pay so many times. I contacted optus through livechat 3 separate times and everytime they say I have to pay it and promise I'll never receive another bill. I pay it everytime and the next month i receive another bill! What is happening? This is extremely frustrating. Please resolve!
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Vin_YC

Re: Why am i being charged for a cancelled mobile service

Hi @Kitkantahrao, very sorry to hear you've been left feeling this way from the experience you've had with seeking assistance for your cancelled service.  I can completely understand your frustrations and apologise for the run around you've endured.

Can I please bother you to reach out to us by a private message via our Social Media pages (official Optus Facebook page or Twitter page) where we'll be able to grab your details securely and take a closer look for you.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

petergdownload
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Re: Why am i being charged for a cancelled mobile service

If you are not using the service after you first cancelled it, Optus can see that. They should refund you any money you've paid since the first time you tried cancelling without issue.
0 Kudos