Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
JBaleimatuku
New Contributor
New Contributor

Why I still haven’t gotten my 20 gigs free data

Hi I’m a Optus customer and I would like to know why are you guys still charging me extra data for $10 for 1 gig and now for only 11gigs it’s costing me $110 but I’ve been trying to contact u guys to get access to my account but u guys don’t answer becoz u guys still haven’t given me my 20gigs worth of free data now becoz it’s a shared data it’s 40gigs I even went to the nearest Optus center and still they couldn’t log us in to claim our 40gigs worth of free data coz of the covid 19 virus every customer should be claiming 20gigs worth of data advertised by Optus so pls contact me with this number *hidden* I will not pay for this service anymore until this has been cleared thank u😡😔😊👍

0 Kudos
1 Reply
petergdownload
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Re: Why I still haven’t gotten my 20 gigs free data

It appears you don't have the extra data Optus are generously providing because you haven't bothered to follow the instructions on how to claim it. Until you get confirmation of the bonus data then you are on your old limits and if you insist on going past those limits its going to get very expensive. I would suggest you stop racking up $10 top ups and apply using the mobile phone app as required.

https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/Welcome-Announcements/How-to-activate-the-Optus-COVID-19-Support-Bo...

If there is an issue with the app then you'll need to wait until its fixed.

Also I suggest you remove personal information like your phone number from a public forum post. Optus won't ring you but anyone else can.
0 Kudos
Top Contributors