Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Where’s my phone

I upgraded and ordered a new phone on the 23rd it said I would recieve the phone today. I had a confirmation email with a tracking number however this has never worked. I have just spent over an hour on the live chat and they couldn’t help they just said the tracking number does not work. So now what happenes am I getting a phone or not ? No one can or will help or advise me. Has this happened to anyone else?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: Where’s my phone

Hey @Melwe1 - thanks for reaching out. At times there can be un-foreseeable delays which are out of our control when it comes to deliveries, this is because we use a courier to deliver our products. Apologies you didn't receive your handset as expected.
Can you please PM me with your order number, full name and DOB? Happy to take a look. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos