Searching...

Mobile

Highlighted

Where's my note 8?

nizz

I decided to make the switch back to optus for the note 8 pre-order and so far the decision has been a massive regret.

It took over an hour for the sales person to figure out how to put my order through Jarvis and since then its been all downhill.

Noone seems to be able to tell me what's going on with my pre-order. I've had no emails, no SMS, no updates on the portal and I've been given false dates and promises each time I contact optus.

My last interaction with the live chat had me waiting 45 minutes only to be told "I am unable to track your order"

Please somebody tell me who I can speak to to sort this mess out or cancel?

Re: Where's my note 8?

Tano

Hey nizz, did you have an order number or any other details about the service we can take a look at to check for an update? If you send through a private message we can investigate this for you.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
81 Kudos
75 Kudos
70 Kudos
58 Kudos
44 Kudos