cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
Highlighted
New Contributor Luke1088
New Contributor

Where is my galaxy note 10+ 5G pre-order

I pre ordered my note 10+ 5G on day 3, 10 Aug, was told I was in the first alocation with website and sales reps saying the phone would be delivering from 23rd Ausgust (as we know that was release day). Here we are 26 August and not a single update on where my phone is, no tracking info, nothing. I have friends with defferent telcos that got theirs on Friday 23rd August. I can go to a Samsung store or Harvey Norman today and by one, so whats the point in pre-ordering if I have to wait longer than it's available in retail stores. Reps are telling me it's in stock and should be shipped soon, well...when is soon, I should have had it 4 days ago. You better not tell me you waiting for yuor 5G to launch, It wouldn't be anywhere near me for months and months.  This is ridiculous, order the most exspensive phone and have to wait longer than others for it. Why?

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: Where is my galaxy note 10+ 5G pre-order

Already heaps of conversation on this here:

https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/Mobile/Samsung-Galaxy-Note-10-Pre-order/m-p/582759#M66451

And the pre order page did have the Septewmber delivery date for the 5g model.

Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question?
Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and/or Accepted Solution their way!
0 Kudos
New Contributor Luke1088
New Contributor

If you re-read what I have  written. Both the rep and the website said 23rd August when I made my order. It was days after mine that I saw the date change. I jave read the onther thread in great detail, they were all dated later than my order. The my need to make a seperate one... but I fear that I will be waiting  anyway. No reps in the last 3 days I have contacted them mentioned mine was delayed untill september 20. 

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

The 5g model was always dated September for delivery. Its never changed since pre-order as I was looking to upgrade my Note 8.

Rep probably confused witht he 4g model which has already been delivered for pre orders.

Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and/or Accepted Solution their way!
0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

And here is a 3rd party website that also states the 5g delivery date being different.

https://www.pcworld.idg.com.au/article/665088/samsung-galaxy-note-10-5g-will-optus-first-5g-phone/

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Not sure which thread you read, but many of us pre-ordered day 1, in my case, 9:02am.

Basically, Optus doesn't care and you're stuck waiting until September 20.

0 Kudos
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

I also ordered day one and had an optus rep call to clarify some details that day to finish processing my order. She advised delivery was August. You are not alone @Luke1088  we are all in the same boat 

New Contributor mulishajp
New Contributor

well that have changed the date to the 4th of October now on the website

0 Kudos
Top Contributors