Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Analise
New Contributor
New Contributor

When is the iPhone 12pro getting delivered

When are the iPhone 12pro getting shipped out. Can’t we get a certain date or updates! Does anyone know anyone that’s got theirs yet?
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Kyri_YC

Re: When is the iPhone 12pro getting delivered

Hey there @Analise. Due to current stock restraints for the iPhone 12 Pro, many variants of the device are currently on backorder. Once devices are ready to be shipped, you will be notified by us via message. Apologies for the inconveniences this matter may cause. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos
mjkwon74
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Optus shipped iphone 12 pro in the order of processing order (not pre-order).

After pre-order, Optus contacts the customer to process the order. This is real order date. 

So, the date given when pre-order is useless. 

Optus finally processed the pre-order in random order. It's unfair.  

0 Kudos
Casey_YC

Hi there, @mjkwon74

Thanks for raising this with us here.

When a pre-order is placed, devices are allocated to these orders in the queue order they were placed in.

Delays may occur if changes need to be made for the order.

If you do need to discuss this further, you are welcome to chat by  messaging us via the My Optus App. The team is available 24/7 and are ready to assist customers as quickly as possible.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

Top Contributors