Searching...

Mobile

When does your discount get applied?

[ Edited ]
Adza

I signed up to a sim-only plan ($40/month) online during a 10% discount offer, making the total cost $36/month. Subsequent to this I've also entered into a tablet contract for an additional $40/month.

My 10% discount on the sim-only plan has not been applied to any of my bills. Optus chat have assured me on 3 different occasions that my 10% discount is applied, but I'm now on my third bill and it still hasn't appeared on any of them.

How long does it take?

Re: When does your discount get applied?

Aman_B

Hi @Adza, it certainly shouldn't have taken three bills. Could you please PM → Click here  your mobile number, full name, date of birth for ID and I'll check. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Adza

Thanks Aman I have sent you a PM.

Casey_

Thanks @Adza, I've just responded to your PM on behalf of Aman. 

Adza

Hi Casey, Aman... I provided the necessary information as requested via PM and haven't heard anything else since Monday.

Can you please chase this up.

Adza

Still no reply...

Highlighted

Adza

*Sigh* still no reply.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
137 Kudos
117 Kudos
81 Kudos
80 Kudos
47 Kudos