cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor lockers
New Contributor

When does the virgin to optus offer kick in

I have one virgin phone which had 6 months left and another with 15 left on the contract, the 6 months one has the offer to move across to Optus whilst waiving the handset fee, does anyone know what the maximum time left is before the second phone get the offer, is it 12 or 6 months to go

5 Replies
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: When does the virgin to optus offer kick in

Hi lockers,

Do you get any info when you follow the steps advised here?

If not our Sales Chat team may be able to help.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
New Contributor lockers
New Contributor

Yeah tells me there is 15 months left on the contract.  I know that at 6 months you can change, was just trying to see if that is the maximum length they would pay out the contract at.  Probably best to call

Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hey @lockers, I was just after some clarification .

I'm not completely across the Virgin promo offers, other than what exists on the Optus - Virgin landing page we have. 

You were offered a waiver of the handset repayment fee, but you're now wanting to know if you can receive the same for the number that's got 15 months left on your contract. 

How'd we communicate the offer? 

--------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
New Contributor lockers
New Contributor

Dan

The deals were on the Virgin Mobile account page and with the 6months one when I checked service status it said this could be moved across to optus and they would waive the handset fee which was outstanding, the second phone I have with Virgin has this in the service section

Capture.JPG

I was just trying to see when the option would come up so I can put all my phones in the one place 

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

@lockers, thanks for sending the screenshot through, that's really helpful.

I'll reach out to marketing and see if they can offer any further advice. I should hear back after the Christmas break. I'll be sure to update this thread then. 

--------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors