The long weekend is nearly here – time to break out the speakers for a poolside party. Check out Yes... Read the full story
2018-10-02 11:49 AM - last edited on 2019-01-17 03:33 PM by Kara_YC
If you added an additional service to an existing Optus account, the gap between your service activation and your existing billing cycle is your pro rata billing period. You’re charged a portion of your plan fee & the full cost of your plan in advance.
- Your plan: Your rate plan as of your existing bill period. You’ll also find your plan ID, which can be used to find a copy of your plan critical information summary.
- Pro rata usage on new rate plan: Now, the new plan took over on the 08/05/18. You’re charged for usage on the new plan ($44.00 Promo Plus) between the date the new plan took over and your existing bill cycle (14th of each month).
- Month in advance charge for your new plan: You’re charged a month in advance between billing period 15/05/18 – 14/06/18. That’s the full value of your new rate plan.
- Handset repayment: on the new plan: In this case that’s $5.00 for the Samsung Galaxy S8 Gold handset.
- Usage Charges: Any usage charges between your service sign up date and your existing bill cycle (if you’ve stayed within your plan allowance, this amount should be $0.00).
We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.
Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.
***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***
This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.
Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button
2019-01-23 07:02 AM