cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
RetiredModerator Felicity_YC
RetiredModerator

What's your favourite phone accessory?

There are lots of different bits and bobs you can get that make your phone feel more personalised, more protected, or help you take advantage of a great feature.

I’ve just moved to the darkside and got myself a midnight black Samsung S9 and I now have my eye on this Samsung S9 Wireless Charger Stand w TA because it suits that aesthetic.

What’s your favourite? Bluetooth speaker, tripod for mobile photos, great headphones?

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
22 Replies
Crowd Champion Davelew
Crowd Champion

Re: What's your favourite phone accessory?

Do not disturb switch on my One plus phone. Forgot to switch it on the other night and had a 6 am call from a then friend to ask me if I was watching the penalty shootout between England and Columbia. Ruined my day.

Otherwise it has got to be a Chromecast dongle Google should have been awarded a Nobel prize for tv streaming.

Dave

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
RetiredModerator

I love my chromecast @Davelew!

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Probably my Belkin MIXIT USB-C powerbank.

With commuting up to 4 hours each day its always handy to have extra juice available for them long netflix stremaing sessions!

Has a magnetic storage slot of the cable so you dont end up loosing it or forgetting it!cq5dam.web.372.372.jpeg

Link to device: http://www.belkin.com/au/p/P-F7U003/

Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question?
Please remember to throw a Kudo and/or Accepted Solution their way!
RetiredModerator Megan_YC
RetiredModerator

My current favourite would have to be my portable phone charger, which has rescued my phone battery a few more times than I'd care to admit 🙂

Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

@Paddylee,

Power of suggestion. Catch have that charger for $50 (Today Special) so I've taken your recommendation.

Thanks

Peter Gillespie

Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

A bit of a left field one, a couple of years ago I was at a train station on the way home from work and someone had left behind on a bench a cable that was for an iPhone and Android charger in one. So considering I've had a Apple and Samsung for the last several months, this has proven to be very convenient! Smiley Happy

P.S. Wow, so I'm not alone in up to 4 hours commutes to work each day!

Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

4 hours commutes! I don't envy you there @Ray_YC.

I'm slightly embarrassed by my complete lack of accessories. I have a naked iPhone (no cover,no protector).

Lawl..does my lightning - Aux/Headphone jack adapter count?

--------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
RetiredModerator Megan_YC
RetiredModerator

@Dan_C so brave not having a screen protector or phone case! Is your screen smashed or anything, or are you just exceptionally good at looking after your phone? 🙂

RetiredModerator

I think when @Dan_C isn't looking I'm going to put a phone case on his phone, @Megan_YC

Because that just seems like an accident waiting to happen. Maybe an Otterbox or something. Or just wrap it in bubble wrap. 

Top Contributors