Searching...

Mobile

Re: What's your favourite phone accessory?

Davelew

I think @Dan_C is so busy as a moderator he never uses his phone, may not even know how to turn it on.

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Megan_YC

@Felicity_YC you definitely should, before it's too late!! Or maybe it would just be the push @Dan_C needs to swap over to a Samsung, I feel like Lucy almost convinced him Smiley Happy

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Megan_YC

@Davelew you might just be right, actually!! Smiley Happy

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Dan_C

Haha, well obviously @Davelew

I wish that was the case @Megan_YC. This is the longest I've managed to go without breaking or losing a phone. I'm due for an upgrade, I'm just waiting to see what's on offer come September. 

I'll then let @Felicity_YC pimp my phone with bubble wrap or whatever she deems necessary hah. 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses to private messages will be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Highlighted

Megan_YC

Haha I'll keep my fingers crossed for you @Dan_C Smiley Happy

Paddylee

@Dan_C

How about this case?

hello-kitty-sitting-pink-lifeproof-fre-iphone-6-6s-skin-sknhelkat22lpfip6-pr-01.jpg

Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip? Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and/or Accepted Solution their way!

Dan_C

Haha! Is that one from your own personal collection @Paddylee

Please be mindful that moderator responses to private messages will be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Paddylee

@Dan_C

Unfortunately not as I no longer own (or be owned) an Iphone 6s+

Moved back to a Note 8 and now use it with a Samsung Protective Standing Cover

I do tend to drop my phone quite a bit - so having a tough case is my preference.

galaxy-note8-acc_protctive_c1.jpg

Phones may be getting smaller and lighter, but they aint getting stronger e.g. Bendgate so the need for a good case that protects your investment/first born is a must.

Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip? Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and/or Accepted Solution their way!

wheresmyservice

Mine is a working service, which is something Optus can't deliver.

Dan_C

What's happened @wheresmyservice?

You're welcome to send us a private message. You'll just need you send your details through to → http://yesopt.us/pmdan

Are you the primary account holder: Y/N

Your full name:

DOB:

Account number:

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
174 Kudos
152 Kudos
118 Kudos
86 Kudos
83 Kudos