Searching...

Mobile

Highlighted

What's an awesome mobile game that you've been playing recently?

Van10

I wrote a blog post on Agar.io a few weeks back but I'm getting a bit bored of it. Wondering if some of you amazing people have some suggestions for fun/addictive mobile games that I can play on the ride home from work. Any ideas? 

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

Re: What's an awesome mobile game that you've been playing recently?

Yeldarb

Now you see it, now you don’t on Chat Roulette would be one of my favourite games. Smiley Very Happy Smiley LOL

Van10

Probably get a few strange looks doing that on public transport though Smiley Wink Not to mention the 4G data costs of constant video streaming...

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

Yeldarb

ahah lmao.

Shae

Gotta say Fallout Shelter! I'm not one for mobile games but this had me hooked. So far as to spend about $10-$15 on pay-to-win stuff Smiley Sad Not my finest moment but it was a great game until I put it down. Kind of like the old Sim Tower crossed with the Sim's and a bit of Fallout humour fo good measure. 8/10 would reccomend

Bubba

Not necessarily new games but a few that ive been addicted to at one time or another over the past year. You may/may not have tried these.

Hill Climb Racing - Drive your car through diff levels trying to get as far as possible before crashing - upgrade you car and buy new ones to get further and unlock new levels. 

Plague inc - Destroy humanity by spreading diseases. Different tactics needed for different disease types.

Grand Prix Story (think this is android only) - Cool old school graphics. Run an F1 team and build your car/shop/workers/drivers to win GPs

Clash of Clans - Build base. Kill other bases for loots. Make base better with said loots.

Hearthstone - turn based card game.

Prob due for something new myself. Might give fallout shelter a go.

Yeldarb

Dead Trigger is not bad if you are looking to kill a bit of time and a few zombies. 

Van10

Awesome - definitely gonna give these a go. Esspecially Plague Inc & Grand Prix Story sounds interesting. 

Oh and I've been addicted to Hearthstone for 6 months + now. Still can't get past level 16 in a season though. 

Clancy10

Spiderman Unlimited.  Basic game but the need to improve Spidermen to complete the missions is so addictive I've downloaded both the BlackBerry AND the Android versions.  Play both of them every day.

If I've helped, mark with Kudos or Solution so I'm not sitting around scratching my head thinking I've got it wrong.

Van10

Awesome Clancy10, will check it out. Have you played Hearthstone?

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
81 Kudos
75 Kudos
71 Kudos
68 Kudos
43 Kudos