Searching...

Mobile

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

What is my voicemail Passcode/PIN

peterbange

I need to access my Mobile Phone Voicemail from an International Mobile Phone, but don't know my passcode/pin.  How do I find out (or reset) my passcode/pin for voicemail?

Thanks.

Solution

Re: What is my voicemail Passcode/PIN

JustinB

Hi Peter,

I can reset this for you if you would like to private message me your details (name, DOB and service number).

Alternatively you can speak with our customer service team on our international number: 61280825678 and they can sort this out for you.

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

Crystal-Anne93
Hi I'm wanting to reset my voicemail pin also!

JustinB

Hi Chrystal-Anne,

Please send us some info via our online form & we'll reset this for you Smiley Happy

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

Hunto

The number to call from overseas isn't working (other numbers are). How do I get my PIN please?

Gen_R

Hey Hunto - you can chat with us here to have your PIN reset. 

Maha

Could you please help me out too? I don't know mine either

JustinB

I've responded back to your other post @Maha Smiley Happy

DeborahM60

I am in the UK and have a voicemail message.  I don't know my pin to access my voicemail.

DeborahM60

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
79 Kudos
75 Kudos
62 Kudos
54 Kudos
49 Kudos