cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
RetiredModerator Dave
RetiredModerator

Re: What is my voicemail Passcode/PIN

Hi Deborah,

If you PM me your details I can have this looked in to for you.

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor nickycanny
New Contributor

is there ANY way at all that i can access my voicemail if i dont have my mobile with me AND i dont know my pin?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Hollie
RetiredModerator

Heya @nickycanny - unfortunately not Smiley Sad You could try 133321 and then the default pin which would be the last 4 digits of your mobile number. If this doesn't work, you would need to wait until you have your mobile handy.

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
New Contributor

that's really unhelpful for someone who doesnt have access to their mobile :-( i typed in the 'default' pin (last 4 digits on my mobile) but it didn't work.... i have been chatting with someone from optus who didn't listen to my initial query and ended up resetting my pin and sending the link to my mobile eventhough i said i didn't have the mobile with me.... is this why the default pin may not work now? I have never changed the pin from the start

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Hollie
RetiredModerator

Hmmm if they have reset the PIN this may have also reset any stored voicemail messages :/ Happy to have a look into this if you can PM me your full name, DOB and the mobile number you're trying to check the voice mail for.

0 Kudos
New Contributor

how do i pm you

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Hollie
RetiredModerator

You can find step by step instructions here → https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/Yes-Crowd-FAQ-s/What-is-a-Private-Message-PM-and-how-do-I-send-one/.... Hollie

0 Kudos
New Contributor jshk
New Contributor

how do can i reset my voicemail pin?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Moderator Vicky

Hiya @jshk - I can reset this for you. Can you shoot us a PM with your full name, DOB and service number? 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor sjh
New Contributor

I am also needing to reset my password. Can you help? Thanks

0 Kudos
Top Contributors