Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

What is AT!ENTERCND for my AC800s?

I see only one Band on AC800s and I want do aggregation like B1+B3+B7 and this need AT!ENTERCND command to use it to unlock the password-protected AT Commands

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: What is AT!ENTERCND for my AC800s?

You dont need the password to band lock (and you wont get the password to start with)

at!gband= will work (and thats what I used before sticking the device in a draw not to use it for over a year)

Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question?
Please remember to throw a Kudo and/or Accepted Solution their way!
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

I want AT!ENTERCND for my AC800s to do some aggregation like B1+B40 to better download rate

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

And ONCE again, you do not need that to lock bands.

at!gband=0000000000000000,0000008000000001 will lock the device to only use B40& B1 from memory (its the qualcom at command list)

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

I not accept this technique as this temporary solution, I hope OPTUS provide me AT!ENTERCND for my AC800s?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Well your going to have to as optus WONT give you any passwords taht are not required for the service.
Optus dont even sell this device any more.

Why do you refuse to use the at!gband command? it works after reboots, its not like its single use.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@Husni2020Be nice and be polite otherwise people will NOT help you.

If you want to use the AT!ENTERCND command please ask netgear on their forums for help as Optus will NOT be able to help you and I have not seen this command aground the various wed sites support areas in OZ for use with the AC800s.

You have been given the answer that that works for other AC800s end users in OZ that allows you to lock/unlock bands. Remember you can google yourself if you do not like the command to find another command to use or want help from somewhere else.

BTW if you had googled and looked up how the AC800S works then you would have found that the AC800S web interface only shows one band and when CA kicks in will still only show one band and from what I understand CA will only kick in after a while when downloading and will most of the time be off.

0 Kudos