Searching...

Mobile

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

What if I don't want the "Beats Solo 3" headphones with my order?

[ Edited ]
mouseno4

I recently made an order for a new phone and plan, that also came with 'bonus Beats Solo 3' headphones. 

I have no use for these headphones. Can i just not accept them? Return them? Perhaps sell them or something?

Solution

Re: What if I don't want the "Beats Solo 3" headphones with my order?

petergdownload

Getting the headphones requires explicitly requesting them (You need to enter a promo code after buying the phone).

If you don't want them then don't redeem them. 

Alternatively like most Beats products they seem more promotion than substance and are apparently worth around $350 new. Stick them up on eBay or Gum tree as such for $200 + postage and you've got a nice discount to your plan. Or give them to a relative for Christmas.

Peter Gillespie

[ Edited ]
Caledoz

mouseno44 Hi, I really don't understand why you would order (you would have had to enter a code given to you by Optus to get it) a free headphone and want to return it ? Why don't you sell it or even better, send it to me, I will use it and will not complain.

mouseno4

I didnt order a 'free' headphone. I would be more than happy to return it for $200 off my next bill.

In fact, i probably will get it for the sole purpose of selling it. Completely useless and worthless to me apart from it's monetary value.

I dont relish the part about selling it on ebay though.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
81 Kudos
75 Kudos
72 Kudos
59 Kudos
44 Kudos