An important topic of discussion within the industry is how technology continues to develop at a fas... Read the full story
2019-08-17 06:20 PM - last edited on 2019-08-21 11:51 AM by Ray_YC
I don't have a driver's licence. Can I use a bank statement with my address on it to upgrade my plan?
Solved! Solved: Go to Solution.
2019-08-21 11:49 AM
Hey there JanetChris72,
Just clarifying if you intend on upgrading your plan (ID is not required for this) or upgrading your phone?
If it's your phone, have you already tried upgrading online or at a store and was asked to produce ID?
One form of Primary ID is required:
- Australian Driver's Licence (which you said you don't have)
- Current Australian Passport (Australian or International with a current visa)
- Current Proof of Age card* (with photo)
- Australian Learners Permit
- Australian Boating Licence
- Australian Shooters Licence or Firearm Licence
* If you’re using a Proof of Age card, a current Medicare card must also be provided
along with secondary ID to make up the 100 points needed. Please see Optus ID requirements for the full info.
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.
Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button