cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

What dose deliveries from the 6th of march mean?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: What dose deliveries from the 6th of march mean?

Hi Angel-wing,

I'm guessing you pre-ordered the S20/S20+?

Due to high demand, the expected delivery for the Samsung Ultra device will be from March 30th. This only applies to orders placed from 15/02 onward, however.

If you placed your order before this date, the delivery time-frame remains as March 6th. Deliveries start on this date.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

I ordered an ultra on the 25/2 and was told by 2 different optus staff members yesterday that my device will still arrive on the 6th.

On top of that, optus has not contacted me to let me know otherwise.

What the hell is actually going on?

This is pathetic
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

I ordered on the 18th of Feb and was told I will receive my s20 ultra on the 6th of march or within a few days of the 6th.

I have received no communication from Optus and any calls to Optus lead me to being transferred across departments with no one answering my questions but just saying that I will get my device??!?!?!

I want to know when and I want to be compensated for having to wait with no answers to my questions!?!?

This is ridiculously stupid of Optus!!!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

As Ray has mentioned above, we've been told that any order from the 15th of Feb will be delivered from the 23-30th of March. Store time frames may be different if ordered in a retail store.

0 Kudos