Searching...

Mobile

Highlighted

What does "Acc MOB Bdl" mean?

legallyblonde

Does anyone know what the phrase "Acc MOB Bdl" means on a mobile account.  It's charging at about $10 a month but I have no clue what it's for. 

I don't have any home phone or internet with Optus, just 3 mobiles on the one account which I've had for years. 

I've trolled through a bunch of the Critical Information Summary docs as well as searching the website & these boards & can't find any reference to what this is. 

Last resort I'll contact Optus of course but thought someone might know ...?

Thanks in advance. 

Re: What does "Acc MOB Bdl" mean?

caaf

Hey there,

My thoughts are Account Mobile Bundle. As for the charge I'm not sure, sure it's not a credit? You may be required to contact Optus directly.

Cheers Dave

Note..This is an open and public support forum please refrain from posting private/personal information. Smiley Wink
I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy

P3b12t54

legallyblonde

I should've mention that I had already considered the obvious Account Mobile Bundle, which is what I'd already looked up. And of course bundles usually mean a credit, but this is definitely a charge. Optus told me it was a subscription charge & gave me the name and number of the company charging. However it's not them at all so I'll be getting back in touch with Optus. 

NIconico

Hi, I also got charge to my bill.

but I have only one phone and it is a plane + $0 phone.

I have same extra $10 over charge like your.

Can you tell me your story after that before I give a call to optus?

Thanks

Marie

Hmm that is unusual @legallyblonde Smiley Sad 

You're most welcome to PM me your mobile number, full name and date of birth & I can take a look the charges you've received.

@NIconico I've responded to your other post about this. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Browntown29

I have the same thing - have we worked out what it is? I’m definitely being charged $10 per month and I don’t know why? 

Dan_C

Hey @Browntown29, thanks for reaching out to us here.

I've trawled through a few threads and I'm unable to find a clear explanation for that particular charge description. Feel free to send us a PM with your details. We need your full name, DOB and account number. I can always reach out to our billing support team and ask them for an explanation. Have you only recently been charged the additional $10.00 or has this appeared on all invoices since you'd signed up with us?

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Dan_C

We've just replied back @Browntown29. We've established that it's an accessory repayment charge. We'll continue chatting with you via PM.

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

ryb

Was this issue ever resolved? I too have just discovered that ive been charged $10 a month for the same thing.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
79 Kudos
75 Kudos
62 Kudos
54 Kudos
49 Kudos