mj77
New Contributor
New Contributor

What does an Open order look like mean ending up with an A reference to the no

4 Replies
kellsii
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: What does an Open order look like mean ending up with an A reference to the no

following because  ive ordered a new phone onlnne says one in one process of order ... has order number and A at end  i  got a text saying hi welcpme ect and verivied  myemail ect but no updates on my order placed 23rd according to them i did pre order on the 20th i thought  .. im new to optus anyway hope to see my new iphone  soon 🙂

0 Kudos
Dan_C
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

Re: What does an Open order look like mean ending up with an A reference to the no

When you sign up for a post-paid service online, you're first given a temporary order reference number (starting with T)

This locks down the handset delivery date and is sent through to a queue owned by our sales admin team.

Once the order has been fully processed, you'll receive a confirmed order reference number (ending with the letter A).

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
kellsii
New Contributor
New Contributor

still it went from temporary order with T at front then to an open order with an A at end but still says in progress one one in the order which is a worry only saying sim plan is there but no iphone,,,, but i was wondering is that because phone is not available yet,,, no updates on last sunday via an email saying to verify my account . 'if i try track my order  now it freezes to a blank screen..

why doesnt optus send out updates on orders reguarly?

0 Kudos
Ev_
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

If you can send through a private message with your order details, we'll take a look into this and provide more insight. We'll need your full name, date of birth and order/mobile number. 

0 Kudos