cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor Andymc2991
New Contributor

Watching live epl games on chromecast keeps repeating same part.

When chromecasting epl games to my television it plays 5 seconds and then rewinds 4 seconds and just keeps doing that when i am trying to watch live games. Works fine if i just watch it on my phone but obviously not ideal, any solutions

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Watching live epl games on chromecast keeps repeating same part.

Hi @Andymc2991. I can't say that it's an issue I've ever come across. 

More than happy to feed this back to our TV & Content team. I'll need a couple of extra details:

Which version of Chromecast are you using i.e. Gen 3, or an In-built Chrome cast through your Smart TV?  I'll also need the make and model of the device you're casting from and the version of operating system the device is using. 

--------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor Andymc2991
New Contributor

Using built in Chromecast.

I had a Samsung 8 and it was doing it on that just got a Samsung 10 and the same. It doesn't happen all the time, this week it might be fine and can watch the whole game, next week it will start doing it again. No other apps do it. 

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Ah, okay. 

If the same thing happens again this weekend, I'd really suggest contacting the Optus Sport service team on Facebook or Twitter. That way, we can troubleshoot the issue as it's happening live. 

The Social Media team run a live conference with our TV & Content team throughout the entire broadcast. Any issues that comes through on Facebook or Twitter are fed back to production right away. 

Either way, let us know how things go. 

--------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Top Contributors