Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
johnfriday13
New Contributor
New Contributor

Watch Live vs Start Over

So annoying the playback skips ahead when watch premier league on the app. Gives me the choice of Start Over vs Watch Live, and when I choose Start Over it frequently skips ahead shows me the score and then i have to move it back again. SO FRUSTRATING. Get it right optus 😞

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Dan_C
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

Re: Watch Live vs Start Over

Hey @johnfriday13

Are you able to help us out with the make and model of the device you're using to stream Optus Sport with? I've brought this to the attention of our TV & Content team in the past. I was advised that the issue was isolated to Apple TV.

"This issue occurs for customers that are viewing via Apple TV – issue is being investigated by the vendors and a fix is in place until the next software update release."

Let us know John, we're happy to try and help out. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
johnfriday13
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi Dan,

The model is a Samsung S8+ which i bought specifically through optus because of the premier league app. 

my colleague has also had the same issue on a Galaxy S7 edge. 

thanks 

john

0 Kudos
Dan_C
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

Okay, thanks for that John. I'll send that through to TV & Content and see if they have anything to add. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos