Searching...

Mobile

Re: WHY DOES OPTUS LIVE CHAT NOT WORK ON THEIR WEBSITE?

10000000000GB

>>You did not answer the two questions that I asked.

I don't have to answer a single thing you ask, since I'm not an employee.

PSOF

OK.  This shouldnt be that hard.

Why are you saying that my computer is compatible with every other webiste that I use live chat with but not yours.

I have tested this on two other devices and it still does not work.

Maybe if you stopped trying to justify why your company's website is so difficult to deal with and fix the problem we could both stop wasting our time.

While you are at it why, when I called today, was I told a 30 min wait and it turned out toe be 58 minutes?  Please answer this question.

What is your emplyee number.

You still have not answered my two questions.

PSOF

Then dont give advice for people to change settings on their computer.

Also dont try to justify the fact that, for a communication company, their communication devices/methods?advertised options etc. do not work.

Thank you though for your illinformed information!

Highlighted

TeresaG4519

Dont bother to argue with issue, try a few different broswers , my chrome doesnt work but Firefox does..and unfornately check you are not have an addon or plugins that block pop ups... Web tech is complex as so many layers and everyone has different settings and addons ;(

Dan_C

@TeresaG4519, please keep your posts to the one thread. 

It makes it a bit difficult for us to filter through the threads in need of a response.

I know you're trying to help, it's just a heads up. 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

roly14

Hi,   I just want to say that I am also having the same trouble with the Optus Website on my Computer.  Everytime I try to open the Live Chat option say for General Support or Technical Issues the page just does not respond.   I have mentioned before with no luck by the Optus Staff.  

I also do not like using the Live Chat service on my mobile due to text errors.  I am also very slow with texting.   I prefer to be able to use it on my Computer.   I switched to Optus in May and the service worked briefly during the month of May and June but since then I cant seem to access it.

Optus really need to sort this issue out with their website.   I use Windows 10 program and my browser is Google Chrome.  All my software is up to date so I really believe the problem is at their end not ours.

Tarryn

Your'e proabbaly using Adblock Plus on your browser? It blocks the pop up. I had to turn mine off to allow the popup and then it worked.

FrustratedToMax

I can't get it to work using Chrome or Edge (both latest versions). No popup blocker on Edge. Chrome has one, but it isn't blocking Optus. It works using Vivaldi.  Other sites that require popups will alert you to this fact, but Optus site just does nothing, while you click away madly. Truly emblematic of the whole Optus support philosophy it seems (i.e. we don't do that, if customers want support they should go to another provider).

jack02

Because they can not do any thing write and unable to solve issues

Ohhh

My guess is Optus want you to download the app and use more data. Have been trying to contact Optus, getting very frustrated.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
78 Kudos
74 Kudos
63 Kudos
55 Kudos
49 Kudos