Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
KalemHufton
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Re: Volte

Original firmware,  only got the phone a week ago.  Haven't done anything to it. Any chance I could get a replacement phone 🤣 this one is faulty. 

0 Kudos
Tris

Thanks, depending on the fault, it would either be repaired or replaced. Before that, if not already, I'd suggest a factory reset. If that fails, please head into a store so we can have it looked at 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
KalemHufton
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Yeah did a factory reset earlier and that didn't work. So I might pop into a store at some point.

0 Kudos
SillyGogo
Crowd Champion
Crowd Champion

My workmate picked up Galaxy S9 from Optus last week. I can confirm the VoLTE icon is on the status bar and there is no VoLTE toggle option in the Network or Phone setting. The only different is my workmate's model is G960F. 

I think it is the Optus ROM that might hide the options. Worth going to a store to confirm, however, I think that might not resolve the issue that you are having. Maybe Optus can OEM unlock for you and load the Global rom instead of the Optus rom. 

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors