Searching...

Mobile

VolTE not working on S9 Plus

dipeen749

I recently switched from different provider to Optus and had an issue with VolTE.

The option to turn the VolTE and wifi-calling option ON is not working at my phone and cannot find that toggle too under the settings.

I tried to troubleshoot with Tech Support and they say the option is enabled on Backend side.

I tried to insert my previous sim and see the option but as soon as I insert optus Sim, I cannot find that option to toggle it ON.

Is this happening to all? I would love to have this problem solved.

Note: My device is Non Optus Samsung S9 Plus....

Thank You

Re: VolTE not working on S9 Plus

[ Edited ]
Davelew

Hi

Most likely too easy an answer.

I have a Optus supplied pixel 3xl with VoLTE enabled and working but it does not show the VoLTE setting.   

Are you sure VoLTE is not working on your phone?

With regard to wifi calling the device has to be an Optus phone.

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy

SamSam

Yeah I thought it was from the S8 onwards that the toggle removed, definitely the S9.

That said though, I have a Note 9 and it ALWAYS reverts back to 3G when making/receiving calls and I've had no luck getting support to fix. If you get anywhere, please share how

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own
Highlighted

dipeen749

Yeah Same. Change to H+ while making a call...

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
136 Kudos
120 Kudos
81 Kudos
78 Kudos
47 Kudos