Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Voicemail

My voicemail messages are slow to reach my phone - sometimes taking up to 3 days after the call was made. I receive a missed call notification at the time of the call, but no message until hours or even days later. What's happening and how to fix this? It's useless to me like this!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Voicemail

Hey @JT63, thanks for reaching out to us. Missed call and Voicemail are two separate features. Optus has its own missed call service which we ask customers to turn it off if they have a voicemail service with us as it interferes and over rides the voicemail. You do not need the Optus missed call service as you handset already has this feature in built. Just send an SMS " OFF " to 159 to switch it off and then your voicemail service should work fine. Kartik

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Thanks. Your suggested solution has not worked. It also conflicts with the explanation I received from one of your colleagues via the online chat service. He said the problem was caused because my account was set to a different state's Timezone, which didn't make sense as it's the same Timezone as my state. In any case his "fix" didn't work either. Since the weekend  I haven't received any messages at all, from calls I know have been made and messages I know have been left. Any other ideas, Optus? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Still waiting for a reply from optus!

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Sorry for any inconvenience caused @JT63. Could you please PM me Here your full name, Optus number & date of birth so we can take a look into this. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos