cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
New Contributor MichaelTuck
New Contributor

Voicemail

So Optus Voicemail appears to be the worst voicemail service available in the market. Accompanied with a serious lack in internal business knowledge of how the voicemail system works.

Some initial questions below:

1. Optus. How is visual voicemail on iPhone not available from one of the the largest mobile carriers in Australia? Vodafone provides this service..

2. How is a numerical operating system so hard to navigate. My voicemail greeting which has been recorded, still does not play to a caller leaving a message and rather hears a short and rude name only. Are there plans to improve this poor user operating syste? And plans to include options that let you use the system properly?

As a new customer to Optus, I only continue to be underwhelmed by the service and consider why I made the move. Hoping to get some positive feedback. 

Regards MT.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: Voicemail

Optus hasn’t had visual voicemail since the iPhone 6. This information is available online. 

I'm a Yes-Crowd Contributor, not an Optus Employee, and I contribute on a voluntary basis. Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and or Accepted Solution their way.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Voicemail

It sounds like it hasn't been set up properly or perhaps there is an issue.

Please visit Set Up & Voicemail options.

If you still need assistance, please chat with us. We don't have access to your account here on the forum.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors