Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Voicemail sounds muffled

Hi,

I have just come across to Optus from Virgin.  My phone is a new high end Samsung and I know full well the issue is only related to Optus Vmail - I am tech savvy enough to use a mic and understand it works perfectly elsewhere.

Anyone else or just me?  And yes recorded a couple of times and not unused to setting up Vmails etc.

Thanks for any responses.

Jim15

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Voicemail sounds muffled

Hi Jim15,

Just clarifying if you mean your personal greeting sounds muffled? Or voice messages left for you to listen to? Both?

This shouldn't be necessary but if it's just the recording have you tried doing it from a landline?

I made the same switch myself (although over a year ago) and haven't seen this reported by other customers.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

For clarity (fair enough question and my fault) it's the greeting that I leave. Never had the issue before but having just re recorded it sounds acceptable. There is nothing wrong with the phone but it's acceptable.  In my view not crystal clear like it should be but close.  Matter closed for me although perhaps the techs may wish to consider.  

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Something to keep an eye on for sure, thanks for letting us know and glad to hear you've got an acceptable outcome 🙂 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos