cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Voicemail Pin

I have never changed my voice mail pin, it's always been the same. all of a sudden I have the wrong pin but I never changed it. Why am I being punished for Optus stuff up. I don't have roaming and they can not reset my password without SMS even big companys `give you a choice of SMS or Email. It's already cost me a fortune dialing into the voicemail system with no luck, this is why people leave optus they can never get it right.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: Voicemail Pin

Why would you require roaming to receive an SMS for a password reset done of Optus chat?

I can see one instance where the moderators around here have helped. You need to send your account details and date of birth to one.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

I did but he had to up refer me but was too late at night and today no one is picking up on chat, might have to wait till monday.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Took me three minutes just then

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

When I was in a situation to do it waited 20 minutes that was at 0930, I'm not in a situation at the moment to connect. Maybe when .get bwlack to the hotel.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors