cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor Haiyan76
New Contributor

Voice to MMS

There is a voice to MMS function bill and I have asked the OPTUS team to remove it ( because the website doesn't give detailed guidance how to do it), and every time the team told me it was removed definitely and every time it appears on the bill next month. it has been this way for 4 months!!!

What is the truth? Optus can't do it or not willing to do it?  

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: Voice to MMS

They definitely can because my friend had it removed from their account last month. Sounds like you're getting unlucky with the people you're talking to

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own
0 Kudos
Moderator Tris

Hi @Haiyan76, you can remove voice to MMS via My Account. On the dashboard, you'd need to click on 'Settings' for the relevant service. Feel free to send a PM if you'd like it removed from our end though. I'm really sorry it's not been done in the past

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor frustrating
New Contributor

Where is the settings page?

0 Kudos
Moderator Kartika

Hey @frustrating, check out this → link for more info on Voice to MMS. 

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors