cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question

Yes Crowd will close and be redirected to Help & Support on the 1st November 2021. Thank you to every member who has made this community such a helpful and supportive place for customers and staff to interact to help serve along with improve our products and services. You will be missed.

achaheen
New Contributor
New Contributor

VoLTE & Wifi Calling not working

Hi,

I'm a business customer with 4 numbers registered under one account. All numbers are using Apple iPhone and all devices support VoLTE & Wifi Calling. 

Due to poor coverage in our area, wifi calling is essential, I have successfully activated the service into two numbers but the other two numbers cannot be activated. 

The working two numbers are ported from Telstra and Vodafone, the other non-working numbers are old optus prepaid numbers and they have been converted to a postpaid plan. 

I have called the technical support team multiple times and no one can help, some of the call centre technicians doesn't have any idea about the wifi calling service at all. 

How can I solve this issue ?  All configurations have been applied sucessfully to the mobile phone devices and I'm an IT guy so I know exactly what I'm doing. 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
z_hook

Re: VoLTE & Wifi Calling not working

Hi @,
Thank you for raising this issue.

This is something we may need to provision on our end.

Please note that we’re unable to look into account details on Yes Crowd.
We recommend messaging us via the My Optus App. The team is available 24/7 and are ready to assist customers as quickly as possible.
If for some reason you’re unable to, if you have a social media account, please then send a PM to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter with the details for further assistance mentioning you’re unable to use the My Optus app. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos