cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Occasional Contributor 4lex
Occasional Contributor

Re: Visual Voicemail

Hopefully someone from Optus can finally say "yes" to this instead of always no.

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor aendi
Occasional Contributor

Can someone from Optus confirm?

New Contributor djh590
New Contributor

Hello Optus can you please confirm? I have just moved from Telstra and am already feeling regret chosing Optus after finding out that Visual Voicemail is not availible. Hurry up and confirm and then enable it.

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hey there guys.

I get your frustrations with this and at this stage we're not offering Visual Voicemail. Feedback has been passed on and once we have more info on this, we'll post about it. Sorry once again. 

--------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor 4lex
Occasional Contributor

Why is it listed on apples website then. Really if apples information is correct it just makes it worst that the technology is there but you guys haven't enabled it.

0 Kudos
New Contributor Jesop7911
New Contributor

Guys , Optus have no intention of giving you VVM! plain and simple as that. How patronising for each moderator to post that they will "pass on your suggestion to the development team". Once and for all Optus tell everyone that they are not getting VVM and we can all move on. How archaic is Optus not to have a simple, cheap option that your client have been crying out for for years.

I have been with all carriers but by far , at the moment , is Vodafone ..... and yes the have VVM!

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor ram
Occasional Contributor

+1 for this feature guys, please let's see if this can get implemented

RetiredModerator Gen_R
RetiredModerator

Hey @ram - something that we'd love to have. We would definitely announce when we'd release it though. 

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
New Contributor T-Diddy
New Contributor

Yes Optus 

It would be great if you could pass on the Visual Voicemail feature to your developers.

Sinse IOS 10 is just around the corner and with more apple Voicemailo features coming, like Visual voicemail and Texual voicemail.

Would be great to here back that It is possibly in the development.

I always get paid out from my Telstra friends that we dont have it.

Cheers

0 Kudos
New Contributor taylor73
New Contributor

Just switched from Vodafone to Optus, what a mistake, no VV? You have got to be joking! Won't be able to switch back fast enough, can't believe your still in the dark ages, OPTUS NO!!!

Feel free to reply with your apparent standard line of "I'll pass your feedback on". It's pretty clear and apparent that you have no interest in addressing your customers needs and requests, very very poor service! 

0 Kudos