cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
New Contributor Jawapaul
New Contributor

Re: Visual Voicemail

Every six Months the same reply ..... that you care not about your customers needs and wants.

Your sales slogan should be changed from 'Optus Yes' .... to 'Optus No ... and we don't care !'

I'm sick of losing mission critical emails having them automatically deleted after seven(7) days.

How can you call yourself a genuine competitor with such lack of attention to your own loyal customers screaming for basic services ???

I'm prepared to finish contract early, and explain to the ombudsman exactly why.... and why you will NOT be charging us any early exit fees.

You need to do more than blow smoke up our charging ports...... Give us Visual Voicemail as does everybody else.

Moderator Aman_B

Hi @Jawapaul, Visual Voicemail is certainly available for corporate customers but for others there's not update yet. Once again apologies for the inconvenience caused. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor Bhavik
New Contributor

Not getting update on this is really disappointing. If there is feature everyone is asking for, at least make an effort to work towards it.

Top Contributors