Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Ray_YC
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Visual Voice Mail

Update: Optus now has Visual Voicemail 😀

Please see this thread for details: - Optus has launched Visual Voicemail

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Erwannv
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

I had some struggle enabling this, from the support desk (my phone was bought outright and not from Optus) but I got confirmation all iPhones meeting the technical requirements should be eligible this is a good news

0 Kudos
Nard_YC

Hi there, @Erwannv

I can confirm Visual Voicemail is available on iPhone's purchased outside from Optus. As long as you meet the other eligibility requirements we should have no trouble adding this for you.

I've replied to your similar post on another thread with further info around this.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

Erwannv
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

thx ! adjusted my comment so its not misleading