Searching...

Mobile

Virgin to Optus

Katiejane

Changed over yesterday. Was promised it would be seamless now all three of our numbers can’t text. It keeps saying we don’t have enough credit but we are on unlimited plans. Rang Optus and they said that they are “collecting data” on the issue and it has been a problem for everyone that has switched. Annoying as it really shouldn’t have been an issue!! 

https://www.optus.com.au/about/media-centre/media-releases/2018/051/Optus-supports-Virgin-Mobile-cus...

Can anyone tell me what to do or who to call? 

Re: Virgin to Optus

Rachm

No unfortunately I can't, I switched over yesterday as well & still no service with optus. They seem incapable of porting numbers over & activating sims. 

I have been given the run around today via chat & calls. The last guy I spoke to pretty much told me he can't help & to call back in a few hours & see.

Optus needs to stop promising something they can't deliver

Katiejane

I’m so sorry @Rachm! At least we can use our phones, just not for texting. I hope they fix it soon. Smiley Sad 

Rachm

@Katiejane me too... there seems to be so many problems with people switching over... I hope yours is fixed soon

Shauna

Hey @Katiejane - thanks for getting in touch. This was raised as a fault yesterday and has since been resolved. Please restart your handset and let me know how you go!

Sorry for the inconvenience. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
174 Kudos
156 Kudos
118 Kudos
86 Kudos
83 Kudos