Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Virgin port to Optus

Hi I ported my number on Monday from Virgin mobile to Optus and my number is currently disconnected and my new service has not been activated. Can someone look into this ASAP since I need access to my phone for work. Currently I have no mobile phone connectivity.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Virgin port to Optus

Please contact Optus directly on 133 937 during these hours.

Hold the line, don't press 1, keep on the line follow the prompts and you'll reach the team who can action this for you.

If you don't want to call, you can message our Social Media Team via  Facebook or Twitter they have a point of escalation for the following urgent enquiries:

-No Broadband connectivity (no access to the internet) 

-No Mobile connectivity (can't make or receive calls) 

Al

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi AlistarS, Thanks for the reply; however, the staff over the phone have been giving me the runaround and I am still without my mobile number, which I urgently require for work. No one over the phone has actually escalated the issue, and I am not sure how to gain access to my mobile number.
0 Kudos
Highlighted

If you send out Social Media team a PM on Facebook or DM on Twitter they can take a look at this and assist however possible. 

However please be advised that they are very busy at the moment and there may be a delay between their responses.

0 Kudos