cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor AtomicWrangler
New Contributor

Virgin Port

Can’t log into Virgin Mobile app, incorrect password comes up? Says I have to call a number WHICH is closed/ live chat is closed.
The people at Virgin have put my birthday on my account WRONG it appears and I want to update my details so I can port my number to Optus..? I have relative documentation to verify my account yet it’s completely useless as there is no way to log in to forward the information to fix the problem.
What is going on. No one seems to be able to help. I just want to keep my old number.
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Virgin Port

Not sure what the Optus crew can do if it's still with Virgin. Have you tried the account portal at Virgin? They have a password reset on there as well.

https://www.virginmobile.com.au/signon/virginmobile/MyAccount.sec?
0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Virgin Port

I've just given the number a quick call and the Virgin Support number is still active → 1300 555 1000

You won't be able to update your date of birth via Virgins My Account platform. 

I'm not entirely across Virgin processes, but I assume they'll ask you to email across a copy of your driver’s licence or relevant identification. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy