Searching...

Mobile

Virgin Port Issues - DON'T DO IT!

dtc

This is just feedback on my experience with porting from Virgin.. basically DON'T DO IT!! Switch to something out of the Optus network instead as in-network ports are just painful.

On Friday morning, I was told the port would take 15 minutes to 4 hours

On Friday afternoon, number not ported, I was told to check back tomorrow

On Saturday afternoon, still no port, so I was told it would take 24 hours and that there are issues with in-network ports

On Sunday afternoon, now I'm told it would take 3-5 working days as it's the "standard time frame"

So now I'm stuck with an unusable SIM and not able to cancel the service since it's now "stuck". Optus could have just been honest in the first place with the time it takes.. I would have just gone elsewhere.

Highlighted

Re: Virgin Port Issues - DON'T DO IT!

GuyCS

Hey @dtc - not great to hear of the delays you've had with your port-in. Really sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Can you please shoot me a private message with the following info so that we can follow up for you:

Are you the primary account holder: Y/N
Full name: 
Date of birth: 
Service number (that you're trying to port):

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
76 Kudos
75 Kudos
62 Kudos
54 Kudos
49 Kudos