Searching...

Mobile

Re: Viobuzzy scam

CrapTV

I've disputed this twice already and still no response from Optus. I have transcripts of both live chats. Optus hasn't warned it's customer's and I'm still none the wiser how these fraudulent charges occurred. I even spoke to the so called viobuzzy2 helpdesk and got nowhere.

Absolute scam and I will lodge s TIP complaint if these charges aren't reversed.

CrapTV

Your TIO reference number is: 2017/08/06938

DOD0909

Can you please update me?

Aman_B

My sincere apologies @CrapTVfor the inconvenience caused. I totally understand your concern and frustration with this. Since the enquiry has already been escalated to TIO a case manager will be in contact with you in the given time frame.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Highlighted

Aman_B

Hi @DOD0909, Are you able to PM me → http://yesopt.us/pmaman your full name, Optus number & date of birth so we can take a look into this? 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
79 Kudos
75 Kudos
63 Kudos
54 Kudos
49 Kudos