Searching...

Mobile

Using Internet overseas with Long Expiry Package?

Mustafa7

What the best way to use cheap way to use mobile internet overseaes (thailand) for 3 days.

Re: Using Internet overseas with Long Expiry Package?

Davelew

Hi

If you have an unlocked phone have a look at this link.  $25 for 3gb.

https://simsdirect.com.au/search?type=product&q=Thailand

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy

petergdownload

I think @Davelew option is a great one. Its major benefit is you have no chance of getting roaming bill shock if you use you local SIM. If you're happy you don't want much data and still make/get calls then you could grab a Optus travel pack for 3 days for $30. Just make sure you put a data limit on yout phone data usage (in its settings for android)

Another tip - If you use google maps then download the various regions onto your phone before you go. Saves data and means maps works even if you lose reception.

Peter Gillespie 

Highlighted

Dan_C

Another tip - If you use google maps then download the various regions onto your phone before you go. Saves data and means maps works even if you lose reception.

I'm going to this one a shot myself. Great idea. 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
81 Kudos
75 Kudos
70 Kudos
58 Kudos
44 Kudos