cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor Khengtan
New Contributor

User Not Found on online service??

I was trying to set up direct debit at my online account but after putting all the information and click save, it appear 'User Not Found'

I try to do that on credit card payment as well but still the same massage appear to me.

Anyone help?

0 Kudos
5 Replies
RetiredModerator Esther
RetiredModerator

Re: User Not Found on online service??

Hi Khengtan, sorry for the late reply. Were you able to get your direct debit added okay through My Account? If still having probs, please try an alternative browser, make sure cookies & cache are cleared and try again! Please let us know how you go 🙂 

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
New Contributor hanlyk
New Contributor

I am having this issue too. I am trying to setup Direct Debit online

I have tried multiple PCs as well as multiple browsers (IE and Chrome)

Each time I receive the message "User not found"

Can anyone assist?

0 Kudos
New Contributor JamesP
New Contributor

I have the same problem.

I go to the "Set up a new direct debit" page in My Account, select "Use a new credit/debit card", and validate my credit card details OK.  But when I check the "I agree ..." boxes and click "Save" it responds with error message "User not found".  I've cleared cache and cookies and tried it in both Firefox and Chrome with the same result.

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Tom
RetiredModerator

Sorry about this! If still not working, just call our team on 133937 & we can get it set up over the phone for you right away! 

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
New Contributor UslessOptus
New Contributor

Why is it so difficult to fix? Can't fix it in 2.5 years?

Tom Voros
Top Contributors