Searching...

Mobile

Usage not working… AGAIN!

kakkalla

Ever since I signed up with Optus, I have never had one month where my usage meter has NOT given me problems. This is the third and last time.

Not only can't I see my usage via the app on my iPhone X, this time, I can't see any usage in my dashboard through a browser. 

I would like to know my usage by the close of business today or I will start a new complaint with the telecommunications ombudsman.

Get your act together Optus. Pathetic service.

Highlighted

Re: Usage not working… AGAIN!

Sean_F

Same problem here, cannot see my data usage.
Very frustrating.... been having a lot of problems with optus' website for a while now...

10000000000GB

This is a deliberate downing of the usage system, not an accidental one.

Tano

Hey @kakkalla, I've just responded to your private message with an update on this.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

D4rr3n

How about we get a general reply to everybody - my usage meters have been down since Tuesday. I spoke to someone via chat-online on Tuesday and was told they would be up again in 15mins - 4 hours.... Nearly 48 hours later and it still doesn't work!

Toomey

Hey @D4rr3n, shoot me a private message and I'll double check your profile provisioning. I'm sorry to hear you've already spoken to support and the issue persists. Please be sure to include your number, full name and DOB so I can check it out and follow up asap.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

[ Edited ]
kakkalla

My app on the phone has suddenly started to display my usage, which is a good thing.

Unfortunately, I don't think it will last, but I hope it does. Let's wait and see.

Dan_C

Thanks for the update @kakkalla. Let's hope so! I think you'll be fine this time round. If necessary, we're here to help.

Feel Free to reach out to us at anytime. Have a great morning. 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
106 Kudos
88 Kudos
83 Kudos
76 Kudos
42 Kudos