Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor Kate123
New Contributor

Upgrade communication

Hi All,

I upgraded my phone online last week and was told I'd receive a confirmation email/phone call within 48 hours. It's been 96 hours now and I've had zero communication. I can't contact Optus via the web and every time I call, the waiting time is 30 minutes - 1 hour. 

It's all feeling very very difficult and am thinking I should cancel the order (I'm out of contract anyway) and sign up with a provider that I can actually get in contact with! 

Any advice on how how to contact Optus or how to cancel the order/my contract online?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: Upgrade communication

Why can't you contact them via the web? I always recommend live chat, it's so much faster and convenient - http://yesopt.us/chat2us

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own
0 Kudos
New Contributor Kate123
New Contributor

I spoke to them on chat - the response was that maybe I will get a confirmation or maybe I won't. Wasn't really helpful

0 Kudos
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

I see, pretty poor response. I'd try again just because it is so fast to get through and hopefully the next agent gives you an actual answer to your query 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own
0 Kudos
New Contributor Isaaaaac
New Contributor

I did this, this morning as my email still hadn't come through. While yes, the chat replies were fast, I ended up being transferred to a call anyway, where I had to wait around 30 minutes for someone to answer.

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Shauna
RetiredModerator

That's a very poor response from our chat team @Kate123. Terribly sorry about this 😞 If you're wanting to cancel your order, you'll need to contact our Sales Support team via 1300300562.

I can check the status of the order if you like?

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor Kate123
New Contributor

Yes please Shauna, if you could check the status it would be great

kate 

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Shauna
RetiredModerator

Awesome! Can you please send me a private message with your account details/order number (if you have any), full name and DOB? 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors