Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Peanut
New Contributor
New Contributor

Unlocking my ZTE Fit Smart Phone

I need to unlock my ZTE Fit Smart phone.  I've got the unlock code from Optus, but when I restarted the phone and entered the code, the phone seems to be unlocked, but isn't finding the alternate network.  I've now read some of the forums and further into the instructions, and I think there are some other codes I need to enter before I enter the unlock code, but the actual model number of my phone wasn't in the list.

Help please

2 Replies
Toomey
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: Unlocking my ZTE Fit Smart Phone

Hey @Peanut, sorry to hear of the issues. this will need to be raised with your Mobile Unlocking Team. They will contact ZTE directly with the issue for advice to proceed. Please jump into Live Chat so an agent can grab your details and raise the escalation for you.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Peanut
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: Unlocking my ZTE Fit Smart Phone

Thanks for the info.  I've been in contact through Live Chat but the solution involves a factory reset so wanted to make sure I had backed up all contact info before I did that.  Have done the backup but haven't yet had time to go back to Live Chat to follow through.  Will be sure to update when I've done that.

Cheers

Peanut

0 Kudos