Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
New Contributor Yodaears
New Contributor

Unlocking Alcatel onetouch

I have received an unlock code from Optus and entered it into the Alcatel One touch. Seemed to work ok but the phone still only connects to Optus network and won't accept new SIM. IMEI 351530083175589. The sim is activated and recharged and works on an open phone. Thanks for help. Jim
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Unlocking Alcatel onetouch

Hey Jim,

Hmmm, does the phone still prompt you to enter the unlock code?

What error message(s) are you seeing?

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor Yodaears
New Contributor

No Ray, thanks for replying. It accepted the code and I assumed all was ok. I put another carriers SIM in but in the network settings it only shows Optus or Vodafone
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

That is quite strange, if it's accepted the unlock code it's pretty much case closed from there particularly if it shows Vodafone.

Suggestion from here would be to contact Alcatel.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos