Occasional Contributor

Unlocked optus phone unable to make or receive calls

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Tano
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: Unlocked optus phone unable to make or receive calls

Hey there @shadow2010, can you provide some additional information? What type of phone are you using? Was it a prepaid handset? And you unlocked with a code from our website?

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
shadow2010
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

I have tried everything possible got unlocking code over phone from optus triple checked the code was correct and the phone is definately unlocked trawled through all my settings checked and rechecked nothing has worked it is 4 gx model no 50561 tcl handset running android 6.1 nothing wrong with telstra sim can use the web but no calls in or out no ringing sound coming in or out
0 Kudos
shadow2010
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

It is aprepaid phone
0 Kudos
Shauna
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Thanks @shadow2010 - are you connecting to Telstra towers when using the web or WiFi? If you're able to access the Internet I can't see why you wouldn't be able to make any calls. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors