Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Missmich
New Contributor
New Contributor

Unlock network pin

354488081265141 imei ive owed thus phone a while now and want to be able to use any sim card in it i can't afford to pay for the codes and was hoping that from the greatness of optus support Center it could be wavered as im a single mum with 3kids on a pension and funds are very tight please help me avoid having to pay for a new phone for my 12yo son and unlock this one for him to use please
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Dan_C
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Unlock network pin

Hi, @Missmich, happy to see if there's anything we can do. 

We're going to need you to message us over Facebook or Twitter. Once we've got your details, we'll see if we can generate the unlock code.

We sit right by our Social Media service team in Melbourne. The team will let us know if you've come through.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Missmich
New Contributor
New Contributor

Shure no problems what details would u like the message to contain
0 Kudos
Ray_YC
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hey there Missmich,

Just send them an initial message, even copy and paste your original one above and they'll help you out from there ☺️ 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos