cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: Unlock Optus X Lite

@Dan_C Ah you're so young. I was around when ICON made it's appearance... I was 4499X

I'm a Yes-Crowd Contributor, not an Optus Employee, and I contribute on a voluntary basis. Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and or Accepted Solution their way.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

I take this opportunity to ask a second question, do any of you know of a way for me to get back the $27.75 I have left on my prepaid SIM card? Even if it's not all but just part of it, it will already be that much to recover.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Blog Author

Hmm, it's essentially forfeited as soon as you disconnect/port out the service.

All I can really suggest is using as much as you can before you leave. 

Not the greatest of advice, but there's no refund process for this kind of thing. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy