cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Unlock Oppo AX7 mobile

I want to unlock Oppo AX7 mobile phone which I bought at Australian Post recently. How can I do that?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Unlock Oppo AX7 mobile

Hi @ardilas

If you would like to unlock the Oppo AX7 device, you can submit a request through our online form

More information on this can also be found on our How to unlock your mobile device from the Optus network support page.

If you’re still needing a hand, we recommend messaging us via the My Optus app.

Our Messaging team is available 24/7 and are ready to assist customers as quickly as possible.

Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

I filled in the unlock form, and at the end it is said "This mobile is not a locked Optus prepaid mobile device"

When a non Optus sim card was inserted, the phone said "Your phone is carrier-customized. It has been prohibited from using SIM from other carriers. If you have any questions, please contact the carrier's customer service"

I bought the Oppo AX 7 online via Australian Post.

What is the solution?

Regards,

Ardianto Soetanto

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Thanks for getting back to us on this, @ardilas

In that case, I would recommend messaging our teams us via the My Optus app so that our teams can securely confirm your details and provide further assistance from there. 

0 Kudos
Top Contributors